Monday, February 13, 2012

Relationships with Brands


"What do I value most about the brands I carry in my clinic?" Ritesh at the Harley Street Clinic talks about aftercare and service.
"I would never work with brands who weren't well known in the audiology sector, as not only are their products faulty, but where is the added value? There is no sales rep coming in, there is no aftercare or helpline for troubleshooting."

"When it comes to deciding what brands to carry, I pick and choose according to what I feel would better suit my clients. Amongst my favorites are Phonak, Widex and Starkey. Siemens are no longer among my favorite ever since patients worldwide complained about a whistling sound from the hearing aid indicating faulty technology - - now I am nervous to work with them."

"Starkey, I appreciate, because of their supreme feedback management system, so personally they are my favorite. Widex help me better explain their products to my clients with lots of fun engaging tools."


No comments:

Post a Comment