Monday, February 13, 2012

Patient Success is What Drives My Business


The Harley Street Clinic works on recommendations and the best performance indicator is when a patient recommends a friend or family member to walk through their doors.
"Word of mouth is the only factor helping me right now, but if there were to be a way to better help me do this, then why not? The receptionist points out in the waiting room the folder testimonials, but apart from remaining stagnant in the waiting room, they don't manage to be shared outside of the doors of the clinic.

I wouldn't mind engaging in a means of participation, even if it were to be an advertising campaign if it means making more people aware of my business and the advantages that I can bring to them."

"In a business that is so people orientated, I see the only means of driving brands and even individuals such as myself are through the people benefiting, and what better way then to do this through a participation campaign!"


No comments:

Post a Comment