Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Brands Don't Play a Role Yet

Miriam states that during the stage where she is still aspiring towards audiology vs it being an everyday part of her life, she is most familiar only with the technology and science of the subject itself vs. being exposed to the heart of the brands that she works with and will have to have close relationships with in future.

"I have heard of brands training apprentices or younger less experienced audiologists, but now if you ask me about higher purpose etc of those companies, I can't list any."

I further question if she'd like to be more connected at this stage, to which she responds: "Your a younger professional and member of today's generation. We all want to know where our food comes from, our clothes are made and who we marry. So why wouldn't I?"
And Miriam quite clearly states that its NOT just from seeing adverts about initiatives. "We all read sustainability reports from other companies in other categories right or reports listing what they are doing and what they are moving towards. If companies want to know and keep records of me in this sense, so they can better target me, then why can't it be a two way relationship?"

No comments:

Post a Comment