Monday, February 13, 2012

Forging Relationships


I know there are some brands who are buying smaller companies. For example, Phonak has bought half of the David Ormond franchise at Boots.
"I don't agree with it, because as an independent clinic, I like giving my clients choice, which is what they are entitled to, but with these sort of forged relationships, I feel personally that clients no longer have that choice." Ritesh

"With Boots for example where a manufacturer has bought the audiology clinic out, a relationship has been automatically forged between the end user and the brand. Of course the clinic is more inclined to carry and convince the client that this is the best brand for them." Meena

" It's better to have choice and have good rounded knowledge of all without having a bias.


No comments:

Post a Comment